At the Faculty of Dentistry, from 1986 he was an assistant trainee in the subject of Maxillofacial Surgery, and in the title of assistant was elected in September 1992.
In 2010, he was elected Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry at the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Course in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Ljubljana September 1989.
- International Course in Plastic Surgery in Glasgow in September 1990, June and September 2005 and September 2006
- Courses from implantology NOBEL and ANKYLOS.
- S.O.R.G. Course in Craniomaxillophical Surgery May 2006 in Antalya Turkey.
- In 1992, he spent 3 months training in Craniofacial Surgery in Oxford at Radcliffe infirmary.
- In 2000-2001, he spent 15 months of professional training in Craniomaxilofacial and Microsurgery of the head and neck in Newcastle upon Tyne and London.